What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Weste M black white
- DCD Mr Crud - Hoody Bike Ninja Retro MTB Dave's Chain Device
- Primal Mens Large Cycling Bibs White Mesh Sleeveless
- Daiwa Exist 2500 Body Hyper Digi gear Daiwa
- FOX Rampage Landi Full Face Downhill MTB Helmet - White - S, M, L, XL
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith White Men Running Casual shoes Sneakers DA9145
- SM S&M Gay Bars 25” cruiser bars Bmx handlebars
- H501-Mini 5MP 1080P Hunting Digital Video Camera Trail Waterproof Hunter camera
- Shimano Keramik Super Tune Lager Casitas Mgl 100, 101, 100HG, 101HG (16)
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Pit Bike 22in Tall 40cc 4 Stroke GBmoto Mini Gas Scooter Start 4141 Pull Engine ayppob1287-Gas Scooters
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.